The college offers 5 ½ (five and half ) years degree course in Bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery (B.H.M.S) including one year compulsory internship.
Eligibility for Admission:-
Qualification :– I.Sc. or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Age :- 17 Years up to 31st December of Admission Year.
Blind (including colour blind).deal or dumb candidates are not eligible for admission.
Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in written test examination for admission to the course conducted by the college. The syllabus for the written test is same as I.Sc. (Bio)syllabus. The question of the test examination will be asked in the following patterns:-
- Physics ———– 50 Marks
- Chemistry ———- 50 Marks
- Biology (Botany + Zoology) ——— 100 marks
Total = 200 Marks
The Questions are asked on objective Pattern.
Rules For Admission:-
- On the basis of the marks obtained in written test examination, the list will be prepared and the selected candidates will be informed accordingly.
- The candidate must be produced the Original Marksheet, College Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate and the amount mentioned in the admission card at the time of admission.
- The students coming outside of BRA Bihar University, Muzaffarpur submit their Migration Certificates from the concerned University / Council.
General Rules For The Guidance Of Students:-
- The session of the college commences from July every year.
- Minimum attendance of 75% is compulsory in all subjects including practical.
- Students must obtain 50% marks in written, oral and practical in each subject at the annual examination for promotion to the next higher class or to appear at the university examination.
- All fees for the current session other than the tuition fees must be paid at the commencement of the session in advance and tuition fee of each month will be paid on the date notified by the college.
- Fee once paid can not be refunded, this does not include the caution money which may be refunded only at the termination of the course of studies of for which he was admitted in this college after deducting the incidental charges.
- Library of the college remains open during class hours on each working day for reading books in the library.
- Any reference made my any student in his application form, if found false, he will be liable to disciplinary action and or expulsion from the college as authority decides.
- Any student, found guilty of misconduct, violation of the college rules and malpractice or disrespect to professors and staff shall be liable to any disciplinary action or expulsion from the college.
- Students found guilty of carelessness leading to damage or loss of any property, books, apparatus etc. of the college, hospital, library, hostel shall have to make good of the damage or loss without delay, otherwise they may be fined in addition to the or their disciplinary actions may be taken against them.
- No political activities will be allowed within the college, hospital or hostel.
- All grievances or complaints and communications regarding the college should be addressed to the principal. On being dissatisfied, which may be addressed to the secretary for appeal to the college committee.
- No application for the cancellation of the admission will be considered if submitted after the last admission date fixed. In case of cancellation of admission the amount paid to the college will not be refunded.
- No application for free-studentship, concession or other financial help will be entertained by the office before a student is admitted to the college, candidates who require any kind of concession of financial assistance should take their admission first and then apply for help when applications are called for.
- Students must attend hospital and practical classes in apron.
Students List of 2015 Batch on Merit Basis
|2||Jay Shankar Yadav|
|5||Kumari Anisha Raj|
|14||Ravi Shankar Kuamr|
|15||Aqsa Haque Siddiqi|
|18||Md Sartaj Alam|
|19||Amba Priya Bharti|
|23||Kabita Kumari Singh|
|25||Sushil Kumar Chaurasiya|
|26||Ashish Kumar Srivastava|
|30||Prem Kumar Singh|
|31||Kumari Ruby Tiwari|
|40||Anil Kuamr Singh|
|43||Md Khasail Nabi Khan|
|46||Ankit Kuamr Gupta|
|47||Kumari Shweta Sharma|